Enhancing ISFED Organizational Capacity in Research and Advocacy
Duration: 1 November, 2015 – 31 July, 2018
Budget: 142, 556 USD (79, 396 USD funded by FOSI)
Project objectives are to:
• Establish a qualified policy research team;
• Establish structural unit of policy research and analysis;
• Improve the quality of the research products developed by ISFED;
• Develop a communication strategy for the policy products.
• Deliver policy studies, policy papers and policy briefs;
• Developing communications strategy for research products;
• Training and mentoring of the researchers.