Assessing Georgia’s Progress in 20 EaP Deliverables for 2020
Donor: Embassy of the Netherlands in Georgia
Duration: 1 October, 2019 – 15 December, 2020
Total Budget: 178,413 GEL (ISFED Budget – 48,000 GEL)
- To strengthen Georgia’s European integration by monitoring and assessing the implementation of 20 EaP Deliverables for 2020 in Georgia.
- Issuing a civil society report on the implementation of the 20 EaP Deliverables for 2020 in Georgia;
- Presentation on research findings in Tbilisi;
- Discussions on research findings in three regions of Georgia;
- Providing recommendations to the Government of Georgia and European stakeholders on effective implementation of the 20 deliverables.
The project is implemented in partnership with the Georgian Institute of Politics.