Protecting Rights of Civil Servants for Politically Neutral and Discrimination - Free Public Service in Georgia
Duration: 20 April,
2015 – 31 August,
Budget: 86,500 Euro
Project objectives are:
• To contribute to establishment of politically neutral and discrimination-free public service;
• To protect rights of civil servants through appealing to the court in the cases of illegal dismissal;
• To increase awareness among public servants about their rights and responsibilities.
• Providing legal aid to the civil servants who are illegally dismissed on political grounds or otherwise discriminated against at public service bodies;
• Monitoring political rallies and participation of civil servants in them;
• Assessing the work of the MOES Special Commission and elaborating recommendations for anticipated alternative investigative mechanisms under different ministries/prosecutor’s office.