FACILITATING ACCOUNTABILITY, INTEGRITY AND REFORMS IN ELECTIONS (FAIR ELECTIONS)
Donor: United States Agency for International Development
Duration: 1 March, 2022 – 1 March, 2025
Budget: 900,000 USD
- To contribute to accomplishing more equal, free and fair elections in Georgia by facilitating accountability, integrity and reforms in elections in Georgia.
- Carrying out independent and impartial assessment of the pre-election campaign and Election day of the 2024 parliamentary elections;
- Conducting election forensics and research into sophisticated trends of violations;
- Conducting citizen outreach and raising awareness campaign on electoral processes;
- Conducting social media monitoring;
- Assessing the activities of the CEC;
- Issuing recommendations on electoral reform and conducting evidence-based advocacy for that purpose.
This project is a continuation of the 2019-2022 USAID project.