Facilitating Accountability, Integrity and Reforms in Elections (FAIR Elections)
Donor: United States Agency for International Development
Duration: 1 August, 2019 – 31 March, 2022
Budget: 1,499,953 USD
- To contribute to accomplishing more equal, free and fair elections in Georgia by facilitating accountability, integrity and reforms in elections in Georgia.
- Carrying out independent and impartial assessment of the 2020 Parliamentary and 2021 municipal elections in Georgia;
- Raising awareness on electoral processes, including through innovative means;
- Monitoring and detecting electoral irregularities and tracking the handling of violations by election administration and other relevant agencies;
- Issuing recommendations on electoral reform and conducting evidence-based advocacy for that purpose.